Salus Red Beet Crystals, 200g
- 0.55 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Organic Beets for Healthy Snacks
Produced with the utmost care, this naturally sweet tasting and instantly soluble product is a pure concentrate, carefully obtained from the juice of freshly pressed certified organic beets, harvested from organic farms near the Black Forest in southern Germany.
Salus® Red Beet Crystals contain 100% natural, highly concentrated, active constituents pressed from fresh organic beets, without the addition of alcohol, sugar or other preservatives. Salus® Red Beet Crystals contain minerals such as calcium, copper, magnesium and iron as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C.
So, make Salus® Red Beet Crystals part of your daily regimen. These certified organic Red Beet Crystals blend well with fruit smoothies, shakes, fruit juices, milk products, soup, muesli, cereals and other dishes. Also delicious when eaten dry, Salus® certified organic Red Beet Crystals are a convenient nutritional alternative for people with hectic schedules. Simply dilute the crystals in water or your favourite fruit or vegetable juice and serve.
- Salus® Red Beet Crystals are a refreshingly easy and healthy alternative for people on-the-go
- A nutritional boost for everyone in the family
- Quick and convenient
- Great tasting
- Highly concentrated
- A source of antioxidants
- Highly alkaline for a positive impact on the body’s acidity
- Fresh pressed within 2-3 hours of harvest
- “Harvested at dawn. Bottled by noon.”
- Produced from freshly harvested organic beets
- Red Beet Crystals contain all of the active constituents of the plant, unchanged intheir natural form
- The red beet juice is vacuum dried to dehydrate the product and the crystals naturally form as the water is removed.
- Unique extraction process without heat, solvents or other chemicals
- Each 200 gram jar contains the equivalent of 2.5 kg (24 cups) of organic beets
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Main mineral content in each gram of Salus® Red Beet Crystals:Made in Germany and distributed in Canada exclusively by Flora™
- Potassium 18,600 mcg
- Sodium: 2,940 mcg
- Phosphorous: 2,260 mcg
- Magnesium 1,520 mcg
- Calcium 502 mcg
- Silica 65.5 mcg
- Iron 19 mcg
- Manganese 16 mcg
Organic red beet crystals, citric acid.
After opening, store in a dry place.
Replace the cap tightly after use as Red Beet Crystals readily absorb moisture when exposed to air. Although moisture may cause ”caking” of the crystals, the product’s integrity will not be compromised.
The filling level may fluctuate according to crystal density.
This 200 g jar of Salus Red Beet Crystals was produced from approx. 2.5 kg of red beet tubers.
Unless otherwise indicated, take 1 heaping tablespoon (approx. 10 g) in a glass of water 2 – 4 times daily before meals.